Junior Graphic Designer – Pedestrian Jobs
Who are we?
MOS is growing and we are looking for an energetic, design-focused graphic designer to join our creative and digital team.
MOS is a rapidly growing global brand – We embrace a bohemian aesthetic, an airy attitude and an independent spirit. We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic fashion enthusiast to join our growing team.
Discover our fashion and see why we are a growing international brand:
To be successful in this role, you must be enthusiastic, proactive, organized and a team player. You must have a passion for creative design and a commitment to always deliver the highest levels of quality. The abilities to collaborate with a team, balance multiple projects, take on a challenge, respond to changing priorities and innovate are essential. You must also possess an unwavering attention to detail. You will liaise with our Creative Director as well as the Digital and Marketing team to help bring creative visions to life. This role will be part time 2-3 days per week with the option to go full time.
What are we looking for?
- Can work collaboratively within a small team
- An online portfolio or sample work
- Strong visual aesthetic with knowledge of current design trends
- High level attention to detail
- Team spirit and comfortable collaboration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects
- Bring your own laptop
- An advantage, but not necessary – Web, video, stills, story writing skills.
- Must have the ability to use Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Video editing skills are a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge of textiles and print design is also a bonus but not a requirement
- A love of fashion!
Roles and responsibilities include/are not limited to
- Support the digital team on multiple projects
- Create custom content for brands on various social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok and Facebook
- Help in creating digital assets for websites and digital advertising
- Creation of eDMs
- Retouching and resizing images
- Participation in brainstorms and strategic meetings
- Assist the Creative Director and team in bringing the collection to life by ensuring the range is well presented and prepared in time for photo shoots
- Assisting on the day of photoshoots to ensure garments are presented to the best of their abilities
- Campaign lookbook layouts should be prepared as directed by the creative directors briefing
- A united team & a brand culture
- Access to career development opportunities for the right candidate
- We have a fun and collaborative work environment
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing brand with endless possibilities.
- Be part of an energetic, fast-growing company where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re just getting started.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, portfolio and a brief summary of why you are perfect for the position.