See work in 3 galleries in Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head
Watch out, art lovers, here are a few places in Beaufort County to see local art, but don’t wait too long. There are only a few days left for these exhibitions.
USCB Visual Art and Design Faculty Exhibition, works in painting, drawing, sculpture, fibers, ceramics, digital collage and animation by Joanna Angell, Ann Holderfield, Kim Keats, Laurie Lovell, Chad Penner, Chris Robinson and Jim Sidletsky
- Until January 7 at the Sea Islands Center Gallery, 1106 Carteret St.
- The opening hours of the gallery are Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Info: www.artgallery.uscb.edu
The Little Gallery The featured artist of the month is Don Nagel, one of the gallery’s five original artists.
- Until the end of December at 56 Calhoun St.
- Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday and Monday
- Info: lapetitegallerie.com
Art League of Hilton Head Gallery of Gifts, a wonderful way to support local artists
- Until December 31 at the Art League Gallery inside the Coastal Carolina Center for the Arts, 14 Shelter Cove Lane
- Hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Saturday and 90 minutes before each performance of the Center des arts
- Info: www.artleaguehhi.org/gallery